Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beautiful ombre dream paper's projects



Hello! It's Yuko here!
Blue Fern studios new paper"ombre dream"is very beautiful!
I love those!


this month my projects is using watercolors.




 【MEMORIES】
I made the crown with my daughter by holding the white clover.
It was a very wonderful day!
I added structure to the paper of a beautiful mount with modeling paste and colored it with watercolors.







Chip boards is colored with watercolor paint to paint the gesso.

 Blue fern Studios item
           Papers  / ombre dream  Ginger's Dream. Susan's Dream.Dream Cards
         Chipboards  / Spring Frame.Memory Frames




【Pretty as a Picture】
This paper is also very beautiful shade!
I. have made light and shade in watercolor in order to more beautiful.


This chip board of race is very delicate and beautiful.



Blue fern Studios item

Paper  ombre dream   Shannon's Dream 
Chipboards /  Lace Rounds   .Pretty as a Picture .Friends.Veranda Cage Set






Thank you for looking♡  



Yuko






6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful layouts Yuko!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These layouts are stunning! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts, I just love Ombre Dreams, I am so glad I picked that collection up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful projects Yuko! They look so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete