Sunday, June 22, 2014

'Best of times' by Lisa Griffith

Hello BFS fans! It's my turn to share my projects with you today.

I know you've seen by now the new 'Ombre Dreams'. I really love the rainbow of 
colors in this collection, and I also totally love how the BFS chipboard patterns are 
echoed very softly in these beautiful papers. I have enjoyed working with them so much.


In honour of Father's Day this month I wanted to create a lo with a photo of my Dad.
I found this photo of when my parents visited us when we were living on Miami Beach.
The photo was many years ago but I still remember everything we did that day ;)

Here are a few close ups....


I used the paper called 'Ginger's Dream' for my background, and pieces of 'Dream Cards'
as layers under my photo. I also used 'Turkish Panel' , 'Memory Frames' and a piece of 
'Sail Away' which I painted white and then sprayed lightly with colored mists.




My next project is a card I made for my mum using a photo of her when she was young.


I wanted to make her something really pink and shabby and the paper 'Shannon's 
Dream' was so perfect for this! I started with masking with gesso and then used 
pink and gold mists. I used some pieces of 'Quatrefoil Panel' which I painted white.



I hope I have inspired you a little today! 
Until next time, Lisa xo



8 comments:

  1. Замечательная работа, такое гармоничное сочетание цветов глаз не оторвать,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!! Love those papers, and all the textures,flowers and other pretty details.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really wonderful projects Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one of these pieces is so exquisite. Beautifully done Lisa! Your work is always a visual treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both creations, simply gorgeous Lisa! I am particularly drawn to the card. It is very elegant and feminine and I love the soft pink and gold and shabby chic effects.

    ReplyDelete