Saturday, June 28, 2014

June creations with Leila Cardoso

Hi again

Leila's here today to show some more works with BFS amazing products.

My first page is using the new collection of papers "Ombré Dreams" and I need hardly say how much I loved these papers! they are just perfect, the color combination is fantastic!

My fav paper sheet is Ginger's Dreams...gorgeous!!!


 I painted the chipboard and later put some colorless relief.


BFS supplies:
- Paper Ginger's Dreams - Ombré Collection
- I love you more



The second is a layout in turquoise e brown, I love this color combination....Belle Venezia!


I used the chippie like a mask in two corners of my page, and put the same chippie in others two opposite corners. I have emphasized the design of chipboard with a black pen.




Here I put some gold gelato in the flower chippie to combine with layout's colors.

BFS supllies:
Organic vine corner
Bohemian flowers

So this it is for today, thanks for stopping by.

xoxo

Leila

8 comments:

  1. Great piece of art! Beautiful Layouts. Love them!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns, Leila! Esse volume que você consegue dar aos layouts fica muito show!
    Sem falar no combo de cores maravilhoso!
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maravilhosoooooo Leila!!!!
    Amei o título em amarelo, amei!!!!

    ReplyDelete