Friday, March 15, 2019

Taken From The Past by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone!  Debbie here today to share a frame I altered with the Attic Charm collection.


I started off with a small white decorative frame which I dabbed with some rose gold wax.  I then began to build up layers by using Curio, Calling Cards and Attire papers from the Attic Charm collection.  In addition to building up layers I did a lot of fussy cut work from papers.  


Here I used a couple of older chipboard pieces from Blue Fern Studios which I embossed with Pink Dust embossing powder.  I lightly dabbed on some rose gold wax and added a sprinkling of Gold Nugget, Tickled and Sweet Pea Seedlings.


Tucked between layers I used some Blue Fern lace and flowers from Moody Florals and
Chesterville Blooms.  I added some fussy cut work from the Attic Key, Attire, Curio and Mercantile papers.


Lots of fussy cut images.


Lots of layers!

Blue Fern Studios Products:

Attic Charm Papers:
Attic Key
Attire
Calling Cards
Curio
Mercantile

Flowers:
Moody Florals
Chesterville Blooms

Embossing Powder:
Pink Dust

Seedlings:
Gold Nugget
Tickled
Sweet Pea

Blue Fern Lace and Chipboard

I hope I've inspired you!
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment