Monday, March 4, 2019

Loaded envelope with Homespun papers

Hello, DT Henriëtte here today sharing my first ever loaded envelope.
I used one of my favorite Blue Fern Studios paper collections "Homespun".


This was my first loaded envelope, so before I started I watched some video tutorials and just began by making the envelope from white cardstock.
I made three pockets and decorated them with "homespun" papers, chipboard shapes, calling cards,
 lace and flowers. I also made a  tassel out of white cotton twine and attached it to the side.


To fill the envelope I made a lot of "stuffers".




A loaded envelope wouldn't be complete without a wand.
I made these two wands.





I also decorated a little notebook with the homespun chipboard shapes.
This is such a sweet image with the cross stitching.




There's one big tag and two little tags in the envelope.




A few decorated little clothespins and two paperclips.




and of course a card.




I loved making all the stuffers for the envelop with this beautiful paper collection.





I hope you like it to.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Henriëtte.




Here is a list of the products I used:

Patterned Paper:
Homespun collection
Homespun calling cards



Chipboard:
Homespun Printed Chipboard shapes


Flowers:
Blue fern studios flowers


Lace:
Lace 3 Ivory Venice lace
Lace 4
white ribbons
twine


No comments:

Post a Comment