Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Cards with the Homespun Collection

Greetings!Today I am here to share two cards I made with the Homespun Collection.
I have to admit I am not a big card maker but I really enjoyed making these two. Let me show you the first card.
If you know me then you know that I love layers! The more the better. With this card I used a variety of elements to give it depth. I used a pretty polka dot paper for my base and began to build from there. I used a piece of burlap, some additional papers from the collection (I fussy cut a large floral element for the left side), I tore some paper from an old Thesaurus I had and bits of different lace from Blue Fern.  
 I stamped a fern onto a scrap piece of paper to use as a center focal point and embellished around it. I used Fern Leaves and heat embossed them with Ginger embossing powder, both from Blue Fern. The gorgeous little buds are also from Blue Fern but one of their older lines sadly you can't get them anymore. 
A little close-up.
Gorgeous lace from Blue Fern Studios.
My second card is completely different.

Again layering up with fussy cut papers and this time I used a piece of printed chipboard to frame the house I cut from one of the papers. 
I used some Lush Leaves embossed with Ginger embossing powder for this card. These adorable little red blooms are also from an older line.
I was thinking of a welcome home card when I made this so I cut out the house element from one of the papers and framed it with a printed chipboard frame.
I cut the title for the card from one of the tabs of paper along the bottom of the page.



Products Used

Papers
Tea Time
Homemade
Picturesque
Homegrown
Homestead

Printed Chipboard


Lace

Unknown

Chipboard

Fern Leaves
Lush Leaves

Seedlings

Flaming

Embossing Powder

Ginger

Blooms

Unknown Blue Fern

Thank-you for joining me today and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

All the best! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment