Sunday, March 24, 2019

Secret Book Box

Hi and welcome to the Blue Fern Studios blog.
In my previous blog post  I shared two cards made with the Remnants collection.
 I love this collection so much that I made another project with them. 
This time I made a secret book box.


I had never made a secret book box before so I watched a few tutorials and pictures
 and made one myself  from white chipboard sheets.
The box measures about 4,7 x 6,2 x 1,5 inches (= 12 x 16 x 4 cm).


I colored the entire book box with grey ink.




Then I glued Remnants papers on the in- and outside of the box.



I decorated the box with chipboards. These are brown colored and I also added a touch of 
copper wax to give them a nice shine.
Furthermore there are some flowers and Remnants chipboard shapes added.






On the inside I glued a free vintage family photo I found on internet.




This book with the secret compartment is a fun way to give a gift to someone or 
to hide your own special bits and pieces in.

Here is a list of the products I used:

Patterned Paper:
Remnants collection


Chipboard:
Remnants printed Chipboard shapes
Deja vu border chippie
fancy fob watch


Flowers:
Blue fern studios flowers



Thanks so much for visiting.
Hugs, Henriƫtte.


No comments:

Post a Comment