Saturday, October 17, 2015

Autumn Anthology With Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie back again, to share two layouts I created 
with the Autumn Anthology Collection.

Lots of paper layering and  fussy cutting on this layout, showcasing a picture of my children from years ago.  I used several papers from the Autumn Anthology collection:  Gazebo, Newsworthy, LeBallon, Cottage and Calling Cards.

Here are a few closeup of the chipboard I used:
Ironwork Edges sprayed with Imagine Ink Mist Sky and dabbed with some dark blue ink.

Willow Wild Flower sprayed with Imagine Ink Mist Persimmon and dabbed with some dark brown ink.

Layering Stems sprayed with Imagine Ink Mist Persimmon.

And for my title Yesterday from Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday sprayed with Imagine Ink Mist Sky and dabbed with some dark blue ink.

My next layout was created using the October sketch using papers from the Autumn Anthology Collection.
I used Calling Cards, Gazebo and LeBallon papers on my layout. 

Lots of layering under my photo along with a Double Swirl Small chipboard piece which I sprayed with Imagine Ink Mist Sky.  I also used the Floral Lattice Bits chipboard which I painted apricot.

The Always and Forever chipboard was sprayed with the Imagine Ink Mist in Sky.

A lovely cluster of flowers and another view of the Floral Lattice Bits Chipboard.

I hope I have inspired you with my layouts!  Autumn Anthology is a beautiful collection of papers.

For more inspiration and a look at the October sketch please click here.  You still have plenty of time to join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment