Thursday, October 8, 2015

October Projects by Melinda Thompson

Hello everyone,


I am back with you today to share with you my October layouts I created for Blue Fern Studios.
  
For my 1st project I chose the Ombre paper Collection range again.  Kept it fairly simple as I wanted to the paper and chipboard to shine :)


"Cherish"





Paper: Ombre Dreams Collection
Chipboard:  Dot Grid Panel, Adore Love Cherish Words, Eclectic Hearts, Directions
Stamp: Forever Stamp



My 2nd project I created was using the Deja Vu paper collection. Lots of paper layers and chipboard and again I kept it fairly simple and didn't do too much to the chipboard other than some Gesso and Inks.


"Angel"





  Paper: Deja Vu Paper Collection
Chipboard:  Checker Bits, Baby Words, Deja Vu Border Chippie


My last couple of projects was using some scraps of paper and scraps of chipboard.  I never throw anything away...they can always be used for something :)


"Fabulous Beautiful Friend"

 Paper: Sanctuary Paper Collection
Chipboard:  Number Grid, Arrow Words


"Celebrate"

  Paper: Montage Paper Collection
Chipboard:  Turkish Panel, Deja Vu Tweets Chippie, Nested Circles


Thanks so much for stopping by today...happy crafting :)
Melinda

1 comment: