Saturday, October 31, 2015

Magic and Wonder with Vintage Christmas by Marilyn Rivera

Hello everyone!!  
Marilyn here with you today sharing a project with the beautiful Vintage Christmas collection and the new products from Blue Fern Studios like the embossing powder, mist and the glitters.

The new Vintage Christmas collection is so beautiful, the paper and design are divine .
I selected the Auld Lang Syne paper and the Wonderland paper(base) for my page. I treated the paper with gel medium. and after dry  I used the Imagine Ink "Winter Mist"  to enhance the beautiful blue/mint color tones on the paper. It's great that we have now  the mist, glitter and embossing powder in the same paper colors.  


I gave textures with a stencil and a mix of Imagine Ink-Glitter -"Pyrite" with gel medium.  The Winter Village chipboard was enhanced with the Imagine Ink-Embossing Powder-Fern. and added some Pyrite glitter.


My title is the Framed Winter Words chipboards that I treated with the embossing powder -Fern.

Here are my kids, a memory of the 2003 Christmas.  . 

Here you can see the effect of the glitter in the chipboard and in the background.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Vintage Christmas collection: Auld Lange Syne and Wonderland papers
Chipboards:
Winter Village and Framed Winter Words
Imagine Ink products:
WinterMint Ink
Glitter Pyrite
Embossing powder-Fern

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

Marilyn



2 comments: