Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Three times mixed media with Attic Charm by Wilma Voermans.

For this layout I used the monthly sketch which you will find here.
Orange is a favorite color for me, to use in vintage aswell as modern layouts.
This picture shows my daughter ready for travelling on the station.
The whole scene gave me a vintage feeling. I love that picture.
My starting point was the KEY paper (B-side).
I use mostly B-sides of papers, no intention, I just like them better ..

The sketch ( I turned it)


For the orange color I  used beads


I colored the white daisies with the orange heart with paint and gesso.
Afterwards I felled sorry for this, because 1 week later my son married.
And what had the bride in her bouquet??? White daisies with a orange heart !
And my beautiful white ones are used....


The lamppost is grunged up with embossing , gesso and paint.
To mimic the brigthness where the lightsource comes from I used golden paint ,
over golden embossing
*******

Second layout is also based on the June sketch.....
It was supposed to be  masculine, since I used a photo from one of my sons.
But there is a difference for me  between very masculine pictures for example in black and white.
This picture is in soft colors , so I did not overdo the masculine theme.


I started with the Sachet paper ( B-side)  out of the Attic charm collection.
My favorit without a doubt..
Colored the background with pastels and water., but left the beautiful pattern to show through.
In the background there are a few soft flowers that I covered up with gesso and my photocluster.
With a black perlpen, I draw random figures.
Than with a mask some greyish/blue inking.


The chipboard is a frame piece ,  one of the clipboard set.
I cut it up, used one as my love you title and the rest here and there over the layout.
I made a mix from nutmeg and oatmeal powder.
The color gets less intensive because of the oatmeal. 
Tip for summerlayouts: Oatmeal is super for beachthemes!

The titel is just inked up with black drawing ink

*******


My last layout for today is also in green/orange  Like the first one.
It just came out this way :) 
Although the orange is not that obvious like the first layout.



The start of the layout was on the beautiful Generation paper (Yes, again the B-side).
Starting off with two colors orange ink.  (offcourse first clear gesso )
Random heavy gesso, and than different shades of green embossing sprinkled over the background.
I have many many colors Blue Fern Studios embossing powder.
It is  such a luxury to pick the colors out of the whole range.
Here I used verdant and Lime..
Heatset it.
Than with a foliage stencil again heavy gesso.


The chipboard pieces I used are all embossed with pearl embossing powder.
Flourish, winter page dangle and title.


Thanks for visiting the blog, 
I hope you liked my post.
x Wilma x












10 comments:

  1. Wilma you are amazing as always!! I miss your video's so much, great layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to miss my videos Linda :) I thought people get bored of my videos when I make too much. But soon I make a few again. Thanks for your always so sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. Wow all 3 of these layouts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bored ??? Wilma it is impossible !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Wilma!! Love your Wilmalicious style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you have always said that word ,since I started scrapbooking so funny :) Thanks! x

      Delete
  5. Wilma - all gorgeous layouts - as always. I very much enjoy your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilma, these are exquisite! I adore them.So beautiful, -especially the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete