Monday, June 13, 2016

Attic Charm Project by Bec

Hi Blue Fern Fans, today I have three projects made with the new Attic Charm Collection.
This collection is filled with the most gorgeous papers and pastel colours.

Stillness

First up I have a layout

I started by tearing the Curio paper and layering it onto the Sachet paper.
I then added some stamping with brown ink and the Serendipity Medley & Forever stamps before I added some texture paste through a stencil.


I treated the brick pieces out of the Shabby Brick bits with white crackle paste before I coloured them with a brown mist.


To colour the Roman Clock and Stillness title I used a mix of the Ginger, Oatmeal & Mushroom embossing powders.


I finished off the layout with some Tranquil Blooms & Tranquil Roses and Lilies mixed with a few extra flowers.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used:
Attic Charm Collection Papers: Sachet & Curio
Chipboard: Roman Clock Set Large, Shabby Brick Bits, Stillness from the Peaceful, Stillness, Contenment Set.
Stamps: Serendipity Medley & Forever
Embossing Powder: Ginger, Oatmeal & Mushroom 
Flowers: Tranquil Blooms & Tranquil Roses and Lilies

Tag Album



I made this tag min album by covering some tags with the Attic Charm papers.


For the cover I used the Swan Gate chipboard piece which I coloured with the embossing powders in Sea Mist, Breeze, Petal, Cotton Candy & Ginger


On the inside I used several of the Calling cards as well as lots of images I fussy cut.





Attic Charm Paper Collection
Chipboard: Crackle Bits & Swan Gate
Embossing Powder: Sea Mist, Breeze, Petal, Cotton Candy & Ginger

Memories



Finally I  have a layout made with the June Sketch.
I flipped the sketch so my photo is on the other side of the page.



To colour the Lace Rounds and Scalloped Border I used distress inks.
I covered the Berry Stems with Oatmeal embossing powder.


On my background I used the Serendipity Medley stamp with the Honey embossing powder and the Forever stamp with brown ink.


I finished my layout off with Attic Charm Daises, Courtship Roses, Tranquil Blooms & Tranquil Roses and Lilies


Blue Fern Studios Products used:
Attic Charm Collection Papers: Mercantile & Calling Cards
Chipboard: Lace Rounds, Scalloped Border & Berry Stems
Embossing Powder: Oatmeal & Honey
Stamps: Serendipity Medley & Forever
Flowers: Attic Charm Daises, Courtship Roses, Tranquil Blooms & Tranquil Roses and Lilies


Thanks for visiting

Bec.

1 comment: