Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Attic Charm Inspirations with Video Tutorial by Marilyn

Hi everyone! It's Marilyn here with you today to share two projects and a video tutorial with the  new beautiful Attic Charm collection.
I worked with the Attic Charm-Haberdashery , Calling Cards and the Spring Posy papers.I gave different techniques to the Spring Posy paper that you can watch all the process in the video tutorial.  I painted and embossed the new Crackle Bites and the Happy word chipboards with a mix of Buttercup with Pearl embossing powders.

I cut out and distressed one of the cards from the Calling Card paper.

I highlighted the title (Happy, Heart, Love chipboard) tracing it with a distress marker. .

I used the Attic Charm- Daisies and the Glitter Roses.

Blue Fern supplies:
Attic Charm collection: Spring Posy, Calling Cards and  Haberdashery papers.
Chipboards:  Crackle Bits, Happy, Heart, Love
Flowers: Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Attic Charm Daisies
Embossing powder: Buttercup, Pearl
Stamp:Forever


Here's the Video Tutorial,take a cup of coffee or tea, sit relax and enjoy it!! :)


 "I LOVE YOU MORE"
My second project is inspired on the June sketch challenge. The paper are the Attic Charm- Curio and the Calling cards papers, the flowers-Daisies are from the same collection and the little ones are the Courtship blooms.

I framed the photo with the Shrine Frame chipboard that I embossed with Antique Gold embossing powder. 

I also embossed the title with the antique gold embossing powder  that is the "I Love You More" chipboard.



I added pieces of the Crackle Bits chipboard around the flowers and the card.

Blue Fern Products:
Attic Charm collection: Daisies and Glitter Roses
Curio and Calling Cards papers
chipboards: Shrine Frame, Crackle Bits, I Love You More
Embossing Powder: Antique Gold



Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn Rivera




No comments:

Post a Comment