Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Attic Charm creations with Marie-Eve Bernard

Hello,

I'm here today to present you my three creations for May.  For all the creations, I use the new Attic Cham collection.  I love the soft colours and the new flowers sets that coordinate with it.  

Contemplation:





The Attic Charm flowers have gold glitter on it.  Love that sparkly look! Under the flowers, I use the new Crakle bits chipboard.


I use Imagine Ink Embossing powder in Lime and Sage to alter my frame.  Then I use the Fuchsia Imagine Ink Embossing powder for my title.


List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Attic Charm, Generation
Attic Charm, Spring Posy

Chipboards:
Sea Side Frame
Serendipity Words 1
Crackle Bits

Imagine Ink Embossing powders:
Sage
Lime
Fuchsia

Flowers:
Attic Charm Flowers
Tranquil blooms
Tranquil roses and lilies


Selfie:



My frames where painted with gesso.  My title was emboss with the Imagine Ink Embossing powder in Seven Seas and Breeze.




On my background, I emboss the Wallflower stamp in both Seven Seas ans Breeze Imagine Ink Embossing powder.


List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Attic Charm, Haberdashery

Chipboards:
Looped Frames
Selfies

Stamps:
Wallflowers

Imagine Ink Embossing powders:
Seven Seas
Breeze

Flowers:
Attic Charm Flowers
Tranquil blooms
Tranquil roses and lilies

Fantastique:





My Fantastique chipboard was emboss three time with the Imagine Ink 14karats embossing powder.  


To alter my flourish heart, I coat it with white gesso first. Then i apply my pink color.  I use a fine tip glue applicator to put glue where I wanted the Imagine Ink Watermelon glitter to adhere.  Finally, i sprinkle the glitters and let it dry. 


First I coat my Lace Heart border with Gesso. Then, to apply the Imagine Ink Watermelon glitter to my chipboard, I use sticky embossing powder.  This powder, when you est it, become sticky and it,s perfect to glue glitters to a chipboard.

List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papers:
Attic Charm, Calling Cards
Attic Charm, Sachet
Attic Charm,Attic Key

Chipboards:
french adjective 2
Lace Heart Border
Flourish Hearts

Stamps:
Garden Frolic

Imagine Ink Embossing powders and glitters:
14 Karats
Glitter, watermelon

Flowers:
Attic Charm Flowers
Tranquil blooms
Tranquil roses and lilies
Thank you!

Marie-Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment