Sunday, June 19, 2016

June Inspiration with Karolina

Hi Blue Fern Studio's fans! It's Karolina here. Today I would like to show you my June's projects I made using our latest collection Attic Charm.

Paris Paris

Let's start with my first layout with beautiful view of the Paris and Eiffel tower. 


I started my work on the choice of photo and paper... It's always a most difficult step of the work ;) 
When I was planning my composition I realized I would like to add something interesting accent on my background. So I took another paper I tore it to the stripe. Then I put everything together and I knew it was a very good idea. I added some chipboard pieces, some flowers and medias and that' all! I really like this page, hope you too :)





I covered all  chipboards (except a frame) with using metallic paint in a copper color. A frame I covered with using a turquoise chalk ink.




Papers: Calling Cards, Curio, Generation, Sachet, Haberdashery, Spring Posy
Chipboard: Film Strips, Memory frames, Petite Boutique Frames
Stamps: Forever, 

Capture the moment


My second layout is definitely in a marine style. The idea for this work was born a year ago, but I was waiting for a good opportunity ;) First I used a clear gesso on my based paper, then I took unprimed canvas and cut out the sail. I built my whole composition on the top of the sail and I added some marine embellishments like a chain, steering wheels, a net. Finally I added a title using beautiful chipboard - "Capture the Moment". I covered a chipboards with using "seven seas" embossing powder. So everything is matching perfectly ;)






Papers: Curio, Generation, Sachet, Haberdashery, Spring Posy
Chipboard: Capture Words
Embossing powder: Seven Seas
Glitter: Caribbean, Gulf Coast
Stamps: Forever, Halftone,

Wedding cards

Attic Charm collection is very soft and romantic so it will be perfect for all you shabby projects. I prapered two very delicate cards for a wedding to show you how beautiful these papers are. I hope I succeeded.







Papers: Curio, Sachet, Mercantile, Calling Cards, Haberdashery, Spring Posy


Thanks for visiting the blog, see you soon in July!
Karolina

2 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely stunnning projects, especially love the Marine one, I can see that there was a lot of thought going into it, its the details that make it fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly work here! I cannot help but be favorably impressed.

    ReplyDelete