Sunday, October 18, 2015

All Natural with Autumn Anthology- By Keren Tamir


Hi Everyone
Its Keren here on the Blue Fern Studios Blog featuring the Autumn Anthology collection again.


"All Natural"

For this first layout I used the Gazebo paper which features a beautiful Gazebo across the right side. I used it to surround the chipboard frame around the photo.


I used the chipboard shrine frame around the photo. I primed it with white gesso and then sprayed it with the Blue Fern Studio Leaf spray and mixed it with another yellow coloured spray. Then I stamped on it with the brick stamp from the essential textures set.


I added flowers, butterflies and also used the brick stamp around the page to add to the garden feel of the layout.



<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Cute Smile"

For this layout I used the Autumn Anthology Balcony paper.
I smeared some white gesso on the background and then sprayed all three Blue Fern Studios sprays for this collection: Leaf, Persimmon and Sky.
Then I stamped the sprayed area with one of the Weathered Doilies from the stamp set.



I framed the photo in the smile clip frame from the set. Then I used the Paisley and Vine medley chipboard and the Cute title word to embellish. All chipboard pieces where inked with both Leaf and Persimmon sprays.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog

Have a wonderful day!!!

Keren

1 comment: