Friday, October 16, 2015

Natural look with Vintage Christmas collection by Wilma.

                 
                    For this picture I wanted a  natural looking layout with a winter feeling.
                   I found the perfect background paper in the Vintage Christmas collection.

As you see I left a small strip on the right side. 
It is the brandname strip and I can always use them or parts of it.
The title poste is a picture I made from a very old postbox in Locarno .
They still use it!



Today I waited a few hours with this post , hoping we get some sunlight.
But nothing is happening......
This because I used the new glitter Blue Fern Studios brings out.
It is so fine and beautiful in real life.
But no sun, no glitter showing up on my pictures...
Next time :) 
The red spatters in the background are made with imagine mist .
Color Persimmon


Behind my photocluster I used the Twiggy Branch chipboard.
One of my favorites, it is so shapeable.
To give it this nature look I painted it with 3 colors acrylic paint in the brown tones .

Thats it for today, thanks for visiting the blog.
Have a great weekend!
x Wilma x




No comments:

Post a Comment