Saturday, October 24, 2015

October projects from Zanka

Hello everybody!
I'd like to share some of my latest BFS creations with you.

'Dreaming in color'

This layout is based on one of the sheets from Deja vu which I have cut in pieces and rearranged to have most of the pattern crossing in the middle. I have covered the cuts with washi tape and chipboard pieces. The chipboards are treated with gesso and watercolours.
Chipboards:  Turkish panel, Crossing the lines.
Stamps: Halftone

'XOXO'

For this layout I have used both sides of the same sheet from Botanical Garden, to achieve contrasting yet beautifully coordinated colour layers.
Except for the title piece, the chipboards are plain. The title is painted white and embossed with BFS embossing powder Petal.
Chipboards : Lace Heart Border, Deja vu Luminaires, XOXO

Elegant Cards.
I'm ending with two simple cards, which I made of cardstock bases, pieces of Botanical Garden papers and some BFS chipboards, just slightly touched with glitter.



Chipboards : Bits of honey, Butterfly friends, Organic vine corner
Glitter: Pyrite

Thanks for stopping by today!
DT Zanka

No comments:

Post a Comment