Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Layout Featuring Vintage Christmas with Debbie

Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today sharing a layout I created with the new paper collection Vintage Christmas along with some of the new Imagine Ink products; mists, embossing powder and glitter.
I love the paper collection!  Gorgeous colors and details!  For my background I used the Wonderland paper and did some fussy cutting with the Magical paper and used the Calling Cards for some layers behind my picture, which by the way is me as a child.  I primed the background paper with some clear gesso and added some stenciling.  Once the stenciling was dry I added some of the Imagine Ink Mica Color Mist in Cotton Candy along with some pink microbeads from my stash and some Imagine Ink Glitter in Pyrite.


I primed the chipboard words Sparkle and Merry with some white gesso.  After it dried I sprayed it with the new Imagaine Ink Mist Jingle Bells and added some Pyrite Glitter.

Tucked beneath my flower cluster I used the chipboard piece Dresden Corsage which I primed with white gesso, sprayed with the Imagine Ink Mist Cotton Candy and applied some of the new Petal embossing powder.  I then embossed a layering stem chipboard piece with the new Lucky embossing powder.

So excited about all of the new products and can't wait to share more projects with you.  You can find all of the new products here in the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment