Monday, October 19, 2015

Vintage Christmas with Angelica

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing my BFS projects for the month of Octobers. I was so excited to get my design team package. Why you ask!??! Because it was packed with the new Vintage Christmas Collection. Also included was matching chipboard, mist and glitter! Happy Day!

I started this page with masking and misting the background. Then just layered. I painted the winter page dangles and use the new glitter. It's ultra fine and a beautiful color!

Products used:
Noel
Magical Stripe
Deck the Halls
Greeting Cards
Winter Page Dangles
Phoenix Glitter
Cotton Candy Mist
 

This layout is based on the October Sketch. Again I did some masking and misting for the background. I painted all the chippy pieces with gesso then added some texture and glitter.
 Products used:
Auld Land Syne
Wonderland
Winter Page Dangles
Winter Title
Let it Snow
Snowflake Frame Square
Wintermint Mist
Sky Mist
 
This paper is to pretty to cover up. So I went for a simple design in the middle. For the chipboard pieces I painted then mist with the wintermint mist. Then used the new glitter! So sparkly!
 Products used:
Magical
Greeting Cards
Holiday Vine
Holly Sprigs
Wintermint Mist
Caribbean Glitter
 
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Love the chippies and the new mist and sparkles! Have to find out who sells them! All the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete