Thursday, October 22, 2015

October projects and Video tutorial by Marilyn

Hi everyone!!  It's Marilyn here with you today to share two projects and a video tutorial featuring the Autumn Anthology collection, the new embossing powder and ink mist.

My first project is a layout about a lovely Halloween's day memory when my boy was four years old .  I made the video tutorial of this page that you can see it at the end of the post.  The papers are the Penmanship and the Balcony from the Autumn Anthology collection


I selected the Blooming Curls chipboard and I used the new Blue Fern embossing powders, you will see all the process in the video.

My title is the Halloween word and I used the new  Imagine Ink-Winter Mint in the background.

Supplies: Autumn Anthology collection: Penmanship and Balcony. Imagine Ink- Winter Mint, Embossing powder- Poinsettia, Blooming Curls & Halloween chipboards.

Here's my video tutorial...I hope you enjoy it!! :)





"FAMILY TIME" this page is inspired on the October sketch
I used the Garden Lattice Bits chipboard that I gave a coat of black chalkboard paint. I also used the Imagine Ink- Leaf in the background.

I cut out my title from one of the papers from the collection.

I stamped with the Essential Textures stamp and cut out the butterflies from one of the papers.

Supplies: Autumn Anthology collection, Imagine Ink- Leaf, Essential Textures-stamp, Garden Lattice Bits chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Marilyn 


2 comments:

  1. Your work is always stunning Marilyn! Your video is much appreciated! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn,
    I always love seeing your new pages - and, as always, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete