Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A layout and a micro-album by Marie-Josée

Hello folks!

Today, I have two projects to show you, each featuring a different collection.

"Love You Forever" layout

I created this layout with the Autumn Anthology collection.

I created my background with gesso, on a piece of cardboard that I recycled (I bought tiles for a backsplash and they were backed with cardboard, so I kept all the pieces to use as background).

I used two different Autumn Anthology papers, Calling Cards and Robin.


I used a piece of the Turkish Panel for my background.


I also used two stamps from the Essential Textures set. I also used a piece of the Calling Cards paper beside my photo.


"Famille" micro-album

This teeny tiny album, created with the Frolic collection, measures 2 1/2" x 2 1/2", and the covers measure 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".

I used chipboard under my covers to make the album more sturdy.

I used both sides of the album.

The chipboards I used are from the French Words set and the Memory Frames set.






 





1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet book, and what gorgeous photos it really highlights!

    ReplyDelete