Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring layout made with the Spring Parade Collection

Hello! Good to see you here! It's such a beautiful day outside it put me in the mood to share this spring layout I made.
I used Spring Parade for this layout.

 My back ground was first given a coat of clear Gesso. I then went over it with the Mini Tile Mania Mask from TCWS and some molding paste. I then sprinkled embossing powder in it's a Girl from Blue Fern all over the molding paste and heat embossed it. I love the way it came out!I then did very little stamping with the Tattered Newsprint Stamp and added a few small pink pearls.
I layered my papers behind my photo, some in long strips others in shorter strips. On the shorter strips I added some chipboard pieces Grid Pieces and embossed them with white enamel. I also used a large piece of chipboard called Chesterville Shelf and cut it into sections to make it spread out amongst my page.
I embossed this part of the shelf with It's A Girl Pink and Sage.I like layering chipboard on top of each other.
Another piece of the shelf is used here as a backdrop for this flower cluster made up of a variety of Blue Fern Blooms. I also used embossed masking tape on my page for added texture.
My final piece of the Chesterville Shelf was used as a border for my photo. I painted the top part with the small flowers a pale yellow and then used Ginger and Sage to finish it off.
Close-up of my second floral cluster using Blue Fern Blooms. You can also see more of the background work here.
My title. I used Seedlings throughout my page in both Meadow and Pink Topaz.
Last close-up of the Pink Topaz Seedlings and some pink pearls. I so enjoyed working with these pastel colors it actually felt like spring just my become a reality soon! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

All the best! :)

PRODUCTS USED

Papers
Joyful
June
Remembrance
May Vignettes
Spring Petites

Embossing Powder
Ginger
Sage
It's A Girl

Seedlings
Meadow
Pink Topaz

Stamps
Tattered Newspaper

Flowers
Remnants Florals
Remnants Blooms
Garden Blooms
Garden Florals
miscellaneous Blue Fern flower

Chipboard
Grid Pieces
Chesterville Shelf



No comments:

Post a Comment