Sunday, April 21, 2019

Little Chick Spring Greeting Card

The Spring Parade paper collection is so sweet with vintage images of bunnies and chicks
and beautiful flowers that makes me think of springtime!
Today I am sharing a large format card I made to decorate a package.


I used the Remembrance and Susie's Garden papers for the base and background, and fussy cut the chicks and basket from Joyful and Sunrise papers.


I painted the edges of the papers and the chipboard pieces from Photo Arches and a 
flower from Bohemian Flowers white to match. And of course added a little lace for texture!


 To embellish the card at the top I added some lovely flowers from Summer Blooms
and Winter Lilies. Then tucked in some fussy cut flower images and several 
white die cuts to add dimension.

 
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my little project.
 Happy Easter! Mima

No comments:

Post a Comment