Saturday, April 6, 2019

i believe in fairytale with Amber & Apricot

Hello hello I am back again with you today on the Blue Fern blog to share another design team project!
 This month I used the refreshing Amber & Apricot line filled with oranges,browns and yellow! I decided to play with the orange components for this project. I used a white piece of cardstock as my background and stamped around it with a stamp from the Flutter Music stamp set. I then covered the page in clear gesso.
My background consists of some masking and misting using Lindy's Cosmopolitan Pink mist. I then did some stamping with some Blue Fern stamps. I fussy cut the large blooms from the A side of Flora and added them to either side of a strip I tore from Joyful.
I used Floral Lattic bits chipboard along the sides of my photo and heat embossed them with Bloodorange embossing powder. I also used Chelsea Vines in my flower clusters.

 I used Apricot Blooms, Spring Blooms and one other unkown Blue Fern flower in my clusters as well as a few blooms from my stash.
A close-up of the top cluster.
I added some beads inside of the Floral lattice bits.
My title.

Products Used

Papers
Joyful
Flora


Chipboards
Lattice Bits
Chelsea Vines

Embossing Powder
Bloodorange

Flowers
Apricot Blooms
Spring Blooms
Unknown Blue Fern flower

Stamps
Flutter Music

Garden Frolic



Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you soon!


All the best! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment