Friday, April 26, 2019

Layout with Spring Parade

 Good Morning. I am back with another Blue Fern post. I have another spring layout for you (can you tell I've had enough of winter?)
 

This is Spring Parade made after the collection I made it with! 
I did my usual little enhancement of the background with gesso and a iced purple Gelato. I heat embossed a pattern on my page using a Blue Fern stamp for added texture. A little stamping and it was done.
I used this chippie from Blue Fern called Willow Flower. I heat embossed it with Sage and a purple color from my stash.
I fussy cut all the flowers surrounding my photo from the paper Joyful. I also cut out a circle in my background paper June and backed it with a cutout from the sheet Sunrise. All the blooms on this layout are from Blue Fern.
A close-up of the bottom cluster. Love the purple and pink bloom from Happy Blooms. 

And the final close-up is my title. I love how you can use the bottom tabs of these papers on your layout. My title is from one side of the page and the matting behind my photo is from another side. No waste here! 

I hope you enjoyed this touch of spring although I know some of you are heading into fall across the world. But it's definitely an Easter page. Love those little baby chicks!

That's it for today have a great one! All the best! :)


Products Used



Papers

Joyful
June 
Sunrise
Marketplace


Embossing Powder

Sage


Flowers
Happy Blooms

Unknown Blue Fern fabric roses


Chipboard

Willow Flower


Stamps
Tattered Newsprint

Essential Textures




No comments:

Post a Comment