Friday, February 9, 2018

February Layouts - Created by Sharon!

Hi Everyone!

I am very happy to be here sharing the layouts that I made for February! ♥

My first two pages were made with the new and gorgeous "In the Mood" collection:


This collection just blew me away!  It is so perfect for those romantic, family, or love photos.

♥My First Layout:  Two Worlds, One Family:



I used a favorite photo of my daughters, Katie and Anne, taken back in 2005 on Valentine's Day.  I thought it would be wonderful to use lyrics from "Two Worlds, One Family" written by Phil Collins.

Isn't the paper beautiful?  I love the In the Mood collection!

I featured the paper "Ecstatic" here because of the beautiful, bold colors.  And I LOVED using the magical Pixie Dust Embossing Powder on the Family and Doily Bunting chipboard pieces.  I also embossed directly on my page using the Brocade Texture stamp.

Here are some close ups:





Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Ecstatic"
Chipboard: Family, Doily Bunting, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Pixie Dust
Stamp: Brocade Texture
Flowers: Moody Florals, Christmas Blooms
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 6



♥My Second Layout:  You Make Me Smile



I found an adorable old photo of my daughter, Anne, and her friend, Ava, taken quite a few years ago.  Both girls are adopted from China and have remained friends over the years!  

Again, I thoroughly enjoyed using the paper from the In the Mood collection.  This time I picked "Flirty" to feature and "Dreamy" to use in my background.  

Here are some close ups:







I also want to mention that I loved working with the Celestial and Antique Gold embossing powders!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: In the Mood "Flirty" and "Dreamy"
Chipboard: You Make Me Smile, Bits of Honey, In the Mood Printed Chipboard Shapes, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder:  Celestial, Antique Gold
Glitter: Pink Carnation
Flowers: Moody Florals
Seedlings: Pink Topaz
Lace:  Lace 11

Both of these pages are close to my heart and using Blue Fern Studios' In the Mood 
collection made them all the more enjoyable to scrap!♥



♥My Third Layout: Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

And the last layout I created using the awesome Homespun collection:



 Here is my page:



My daughter, Anne, was a part of a fashion show "Go Red for Women,"  which supports and helps make women aware of their heart health in 2008.  A friend of mine took these photos and I still think they are adorable.

I used the Homespun collection this time and featured the beautiful "Picturesque" paper.  

Some close ups:




I had fun making curtains for this page using the gorgeous Lace 6!

Blue Fern Product List:
Paper: Homespun "Picturesque"
Chipboard: Braided Gem Frame, Homespun Printed Chipboard Shapes
Embossing Powder: Ivory
Glitter: Ruby Slipper
Flowers: Homespun Blooms
Seedlings: Beating Heart 
Lace:  Lace 6

My hope is that I inspired you to create!  

Thank you so much . . . and happy scrapping everyone!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment