Sunday, July 21, 2013

projects by Mironova Diana

hello!
My name is Diana - Fairy Di
I was born and live in Russia
for nearly four years, I love with all my heart scrapbooking!

Today I will show you the three projects that I made ​​the day special Blue Fern Studio





                              chipboard covered with powdered Embossing and acrylic paints
i used Picture Perfect

and Tropical Vine


                                         chipboard covered with powdered Embossing
i used Royal Border Large




chipboard covered with powdered Embossing  and glitter

i used Two Hearts Set



happy to show you my video master class


all a great day!

 Mironova Diana

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful projects! Diana is a very talented craftswoman! I love her creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! LOVE the tropical feel to both your projects! thanks ever so much for the inspirational tut too!

    ReplyDelete