Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspirations with Encza

Hello everyone! My name is Ania but on the Web you can find me as Encza from Poland.


I’m very excited that I will have the chance to present my inspirations 
in such an amazing Design Team.
I had the opportunity to meet with you over the next few months 
and I hope that my work provides You interesting inspirations.
Working with these beautiful chipboards from Blue Fern Studios is an amazing adventure for me.
What I prepared for you today?

Let's see :)

Mini  photo album
It’s a small photo album with pictures of my children. I’ve made it for my daughter.  Look at closing of album which I’ve used decorative tags and chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.






I used:
Leafy Page Accents and Ironwork Accents



Romantic card
Next of my work today  is a romantic wedding card. I’ve used two chipboards which I painted a silver pearls and glitter.






I used:
Leafy Page Accents and Ironwork Accents



Frame with my children
It’s a crazy frame with my children. I’ve used chipboards from Blue Fern Studios, tags, flowers and glitter.





I used:
Wedding Words


Thank you for your time spent with me and my inspirations. I hope that you enjoyed yourselves.

Ania_Encza :)

4 comments: