Thursday, July 27, 2017

July projects by Vera Shelemekh

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans!
Vera Shelemekh is here and I'm completely ready to share Wanderlust inspiration with you. This month I've made an experiment. I've used products from the new Blue Fern Studios release only. This was so fun and I love the result.

My first layout is about family vacation. I used Wanderlust - Pacific Coast as background.

I decorated the lo with some cut elemennts from Wanderlust - Souvenir and Wanderlust - Calling Card.The picture is framed with the Wanderlust - Printed Chipboard.

 I painter the background with watercolors and the Embossing Powder - Summer Breeze and applied some stamping with the new stamps.

The title is the Great Outdoors chipboard with Wanderlust Lilies in the middle.


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Wanderlust - Pacific Coast
Wanderlust - Souvenir
  Wanderlust - Calling Card
Chipboards:
Wanderlust - Printed Chipboard
Great Outdoors
 
Embossing powder:
Summer Breeze
Stamps:
Stamp - Journey
Flowers
 Wanderlust Lilies
-------------------------------------
The other layout is made on Wanderlust - Memento background.
The composition is built of  Wanderlust - Printed Chipboard title, stamped elements and Curling Corner chip paintet with white acrylic paint.


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Wanderlust - Memento 
 Wanderlust - Souvenir
  Wanderlust - Calling Card
Chipboards:
Wanderlust - Printed Chipboard
Curling Corner
 
Stamps: 
Stamp - Seaside Memories
------------------------
And my third inspiration project is the decorated notepad. I  used Wanderlust - Petites for background.

The notepad is decorated with Lace 3, elements cut from Wanderlust - Souvenir, Fern Leaves covered with Avocado Embossing powder and the Wanderlust Vine


Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers:
Wanderlust - Petites
 Wanderlust - Souvenir   
Chipboards:
Fern Leaves
  
Embossing powder:
Avocado
Flowers
 Wanderlust Vine
-------------------
That's all for today. I wish you a good crafty month and see you in August ;)

1 comment: