Tuesday, July 11, 2017

July Inspiration by Babi

Hi Everyone,

Today it's my turn to share with you my new projects with the gorgeous Wanderlust and Garden Life Collections.

I used the PetitesCalling Cards and Road Trip paper for my first project, called "Travel".


Then created some texture on the fisrt paper using stencil, modeling paste and departure stamp.


Next, I covered the Seashell chipboard with Avocado and Antique Gold embossing powder.  For the title, I used Wanderlust Words covered in  Antique Gold embossing powder. 


I finished my project with different collections of flowers from Blue Fern Studios. I also added  laces and gesso to create more dimension. 


Blue Fern Studios Supplies:
Papers:
Calling Cards
Road Trip
Petites
Chipboads:
Wanderlust Words
Flowers:
Wanderlust Lilies
Wanderlust Vine
Christmas Blooms
Wanderlust Lilies
Embossing Powder:
Snow
Avocado
 Antique Golden
Stamps:
Departure
Lace 4
------------------------

For my second project I decided to create another beach layout called " Explore".  
I created the background by cutting the steering wheel from the Mermaid paper, and gluing  it with foam tape for more dimension. 


Then proceeded to emboss the Seaside Seashells and Seaside Tresures  chipboards with Snow and Oatmetal embossing powder. Afterwards, I heated and painted some of the chipboards with acrilic paint.


The title is from Wanderlust collection and it was covered with Antique Golden embossing.  


I finished the project with flowers, crystals and microbeads.


Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:
Mermaid 
Splendor

Chipboards:
Seaside Seashells
Seaside Tresures
Mini Ring Things
Wanderlust Words

Embossing Powder:
Snow
Antique Gold
Oatmeal

Flowers:
Chesterville Blooms
------------------

My last project is a tiny card/album that I made with Garden Life Collection.


I created a 5x5" card and decided to decorate the inside as a mini album.  You can add up to 2 pictures and it is a simple and nice gift.  I choose the Sunrise and Morning Dew papers to decorate the cover and pages. 


Using the beautiful printed chipboards from Garden Life I create the centerpiece.  


I continued by adding some flowers, fussy cut flowers and Checker Bits chipboard covered in Snow embossing powder. 


Blue Fern Studios Supplies:

Papers:
Sunrise
Morning Dre

Chipboads:
Wanderlust Words and Checker Bits

Embossing Powder:
Snow
------------------------

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.
Babi

1 comment: