Tuesday, July 18, 2017

July Inspirations by Halyna Protsenko

Hello, dear Blue Fern Studios fans! It's Halyna here to share a few new layouts and video tutorial with you.
"Love" layout
I really like airplanes and flights. And this layout is about this love))))  I chose Flower Bed paper from the Garden Life collection for my background.
Then proceeded to emboss the Solar Dangles and Adore, Love, Cherish chipboards with Sunlight Rose and 14 Karat embossing powder.
I finished the project with Spring Peony and Berries flowers.

And here is my video tutorial showing how to make this layout. I hope you will find it useful.
Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Garden Life - Flower Bed

Chipboard
- Solar Dangles
- Adore, Love, Cherish

Embossing Powder
- 14 Karat
- Sunlight Rose

Flowers
- Spring Peony and Berries

"Cherish" layout
My second layout is about my relatives - great-grandfather and great-grandmother.
I used the Sunrise paper from the Garden Life Collection as my background paper.
The Adore, Love, Cherish chipboard was covered with Imagine Ink embossing powders in Celestial.
Flowers Chesterville Blooms is ideally suited for this layout.
The Leafy Rings chipboard was covered with Imagine Ink embossing powders in Oatmeal.



Blue Fern Studios Supply List:

Paper
- Garden Life - Sunrise

Chipboard
- Leafy Rings
- Adore, Love, Cherish
- Garden Daisies - Small

Embossing Powder
- Oatmeal
- Sunlight Rose
- Celestial

Flowers
- Chesterville Blooms
- Christmas Blooms

I hope you have found some inspiration. I wish you a nice day!
Hugs, Halyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment