Friday, July 19, 2013

Chipboards and Beads by Camilla

Hi there! Camilla here with two new Blue Fern Studio projects. First one is a layout of my son with his skateboard. Blue Fern Studios has some great title chipboards! I have used Boys Will Be Boys and I also have used the Quatrefoil Garden Panel  and a heart from the Heart Set.


To match the papers I first covered the chipboards with white gesso. Then I added some blue microbeads and some brownish beads before I covered the chippies with glossy accent.






Then I made a card using the Organic Vine Corner and Nested Circles. I really like to use naked chipboards sometimes. It makes a great contrast to colours, here purple.





Make sure to check in every other day to get some new chipboard inspiration! See ya!

Camilla

2 comments:

  1. Stunning designs, as always, Camilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beeeautiful projects Camilla! You know how I love your feminine classy elegant style! xx

    ReplyDelete