Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Layouts by Kristine Henanger


Hi everyone!
My name is Kristine Henanger, and I am so happy to be a part of
the Blue Fern Studios Design Team! It is such an honor!
A brief introduction: I am a 23 years old singel mom, to my 3 years old son! <3
I have been scrapbooking since 2007, but when I got pregnant in 2009,
it just took of, and I have been addicted to scrapbooking ever since! lol!
I love to create layouts, cards tags, art journals, canvas, boxes, etc.
But
my biggest passion is creating layouts of my son!
Today I am going to show you all, my first two Blue Fern Studios layouts ever!
Here we go: 

Dreams Come True

 On this layout I have used following chipboard pices from Blue Fern Studios.
All the chipboard pices are painted with dabbers:
Damask Flourish

Dreams Come True

Ornate Medallions

Vintage Keys

True Colors


 On this layout I have used following chipboard pices from Blue Fern Studios.
I have painted the butterfly with panpastell. 

Brigitte Butterfly Set

 Picture Perfect

widgetworks

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you found some inspiration here today :)

                                                                                                                            Kristine Henanger



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are fabulous!! Love your use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages! Love your styling! So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects all of them! modern, crisp and just so beautiful! look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete