Monday, July 15, 2013

Inspirations with Kasia Krzymińska


Hello my friends! My name is Kasia Krzymińska, I'm from Poland and I'm honoured to be a part of this amazing Design Team. It is really hard to explain how I'm still excited and happy to work with these beautiful chipboards. I hope my works will provide you some inspiration. So let's start, here is what I prepared for you this month.

"Believe" - layout

This page was inspired by these beautiful branches. I used them in two ways - I build with them my composition but also used them like a stencils with Glimmer Mists. I got delicate and romantic effect and I really really like it. What do you think about it, did you ever tried to work with your chipboards this way? I think it is really cool to be creative with what you got :)






I used:

Twiggy Branch

Spiritually speaking

Ironwork Accents
XOXO - mail art

Mail art is beautiful way to show our warm feelings to somebody. What I want to show you now is an envelope I embellished with help of Blue Fern Studios chipboard.






I used:

Royal border
"Love" canvas

This tiny canvas is made for my friend. I had fun with her favorite colors and some mixed-media techniques. I love the font of the word I used and I think it's very chic - just perfect to say "I love you".



I used:

Good Vibes
Hope you like my works and feel inspired to work with some Blue Fern Studios chipboards. They are very versatile and you can use them in many ways, you can combine them with mixed-media techniques and create works in your own style.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with those twigs... Just beautiful! Need to get me some

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning creations, as always!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasia my love, EVERYTHING you toch turns into magic! just look at your layout and the sweet envelope project and mini canvas! Stunning indeed! xox

    ReplyDelete