Saturday, July 6, 2013

Altered projects with Yvonne Yam


Greetings from sunny Singapore! My name is Yvonne and I'm excited to share my creations using  Blue Fern Studios chipboard. :) I love to make stuff, especially using unexpected "found" stuff around my house (or someone else's!) *Winks*  Old vintage photos. Cute kawaii things. Pretty trinkets.  I love them all! :)  Stop by my blog Do More With Less where I share weekday inspiration through projects, tips and tutorials. 



My first project for July is a 6 x 6 canvas. 


I painted my Seasonal Wildflowers chipboard with gesso then added some translucent beads for some added texture.


The "dream big" chipboard was painted with gesso and metallic medium.

Seasonal Wildflowers

The Optimist Word Set



My next project is an upcycled tea tin to store pretty trinkets in. :)


I love that the chipboard adds such awesome dimension to the project. :)

Butterfly Kisses

I misted the butterfly kisses chipboard, then added some glass beads for extra texture.   

Hope that you've enjoyed my projects. :)



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the misted chipboard and glass beads. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glass beads add such a lovely touch to chippies. Love the upcycled tin Yvonne! Both are such pretty projects, thank you so much for sharing sweetie! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are just beautiful! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful Yvonne...your card is a stunner!! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete