Thursday, August 1, 2019

Christmas Window Album

Hi everyone! I'm pleased to be asked to post this little album I created using the Vintage Christmas 1&2 collections. I love making small books and albums with lots of layering and details!

I made a window in the cover using a frame die-cut and adding acetate to add depth. I placed a Christmas tree in the center of the window to create a picture window feel. I cut random flowers from the papers to embellish throughout the album.

The first page opens up to the tree and the window decorated for the holidays!


This collection has so many beautiful images! Since I love to fussy cut it was perfect for this project.


I added chipboard pieces that I painted to match the papers.


I love putting tuck spots here and there to add little journal cards and extra photos to the pages.


I hope you enjoyed my little book as much as I did making it!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Merlene

No comments:

Post a Comment