Wednesday, July 31, 2019

At Christmas, All Roads Lead Home




For a jolly Christmas in July I thought I would feature this paper with Santa and his wheels! It is one of my favorite Christmas papers ever. It came from the Vintage Christmas line and is called Jolly!





I made flags out of a sheet called Holiday Treats. The lace half circle was cut from #5 and lightly stamped with ink. 






The white lace flower I cut from #2 and the green clovers were cut from #6 and dyed green. The Christmas blooms completed that corner. 






I added the "Home Sweet Home" chipboard plaque as well as the friends circle, both from the Homespun line. The alphabets, small trees and star came from my stash. I used teal paint to edge various items. 

Thanks for taking a look! 
Blessings, Bonnie










No comments:

Post a Comment