Monday, July 29, 2019

Christmas in July Gift Tags - by Vicky Alberto

I am sharing a few "Christmas in July" gift tags made with Blue Fern's Homespun collection.  This was a fun challenge to use an unrelated collection and turn it into a few festive looking oversized gift tags.


On the first tag, I used "Barb's Medallion" chipboard, painted it white and topped it with diamond dust glass - for a chilly look.  I then added a round adhesive shape from the Homespun collection and surrounded it with Blue Fern blooms... again adding diamond dust to the white flowers. The white ribbon is also from Blue Fern.


On the second tag I used some gorgeous Blue Fern white lace, white flowers and a coordinating Homespun adhesive shape.  The red ribbon is also from Blue Fern... so I dug into my stash to find a few red blooms to complement the papers and the pretty ribbon, to add contrast to the fantastic white flowers and beautiful lace.


Thanks as always for stopping by to take a peek today!



No comments:

Post a Comment