Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fabulous

 Welcome to Blue Fern's Blog today!  I am back today with a layout done using new the Radiance Collection
 This photo is of my exceptionally talented granddaughter Emily striking a pose in her dance costume.
For the background I did my usual prep. Then added some color with a  Tim Hotlz Distress Ink pad.I then stenciled some designs around the photo. I used the chipboard word Fabulous for my title. I heat embossed it with bubblegum embossing powder.
I used a piece of the new chipboard from the Radiance collection I believe it's called medallion. I cut it up (I usually cut up my chipboard to make it last longer or to have more options for my page). I heat embossed it with the new sparkly yellow embossing powder also from the Radiance line. I used some Art stones for extra texture.
I used several Dark Tropic Lilies and Radiance Blooms for this cluster. I also used seedlings in Tickled and Glass to put on my flowers and around my title.
This collection comes with adorable metal charms. I used the Radiant flower charms.
I also used several pieces of ephemera to add more layers to my layout.
And last close up for today!


Products used:

Papers
Radiance
Effervescence
Bonjour

Embossing Powder
Bubblegum
Radiance yellow

Stamps

Scripted Medley

Chipboard
Fabulous word piece

Medallion

Ephemera

Radiance

Seedlings
Tickled
Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment