Friday, August 23, 2019

Treasured

A warm hello to all my crafty friends, there is a hidden project in the Bird Waltz paper if you love fussy cutting!







I adore the little frame, so of course, I had to cut it out and use it as a free-standing craft! I began by folding the Scripted Melody sheet in half horizontally and cutting out two frames. I then glued the tops together and left the bottom open (kind of like a camping tent). 






I then cut flowers, birds, and butterflies out of Bird Waltz scraps to embellish the frame. 






I added teal paint and rose ink to patina the frame a bit. 






I decorated both sides and used the chipboard word "Treasured" from the Remnants collection as my title. I also used a blue raffia bow and a music note from my stash.


I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I enjoyed making! 
Blessings, Bonnie


2 comments:

  1. Experience the essence of Healing Buddha's care, as each session is tailored to individual needs, harnessing energy patterns to restore balance and harmony.
    healingbuddha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embark on a journey of entrepreneurial success with The Global Hues. Our articles provide guidance, strategies, and insights that equip aspiring and established entrepreneurs to navigate challenges and seize opportunities.

    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete