Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Hello Birdie Darling





Hello friends, one thing I love about the Bird Waltz collection of papers is how well it goes with any season.  As summer is winding down it's fun to make something for my home that moves right into my fall decor. Today i'm sharing a shadow box featuring the "Birdie Darling" sheet.







 On the outside of my frame I decoupaged flowers from the title page "Bird Waltz". I then placed the fussy cut bird from a calling card in the little girl's hand. I used a key from the "Key to my Heart" charms and the adorable 4 and 1/2 cents emphera from the Vintage Christmas collection.






On the bottom corner I added a stained pink flower from lace # 13. I liked the wooden "hello" script and stained it to blend into the vibrant paper. For a funny touch I added a feather at the bottom and the bow at the top was the finishing touch. 


Thanks for taking the time to look! 
Blessings - Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment