Sunday, December 14, 2014

Album inspiration by Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today and its a bittersweet post for me as its my last post over BFS blog, I had such a great time this year and am very thankful for this opportunity.
 I have the new album, that I have prepared for you, I used three collections of Blue Fern Studios papers and lots of chipboard pieces in it.

I used lots of layers, fussy cutting from gorgeous papers that are just perfect for this and am very happy with teh result.

Blue Fern Studios chipboard used on the cover: Twillight Garden Frame


Blue Fern Studios chipboard used here: Spring trinkets,



Blue Fern Studios chipboard used on this spread: Mini flourishes, Charmed Page Dangles,


Blue Fern Studios chipboard used on this spread: Rose collage, Symphony border


Blue Fern Studios chipboard used on this spread: doily bunting, butterfly grid, garden gate,

Have  a great relaxing Sunday and hope that you can find some time for scrapping!

Evgenia

5 comments: