Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chipbords and papers love.

Hi ! Its me Olga ! I just received BFS papers and fall in love with them. They thick high quality with beautiful patterns I just love them !

I created two Layouts with them and my favorite chipboards ! First one Is very special to me with picture me and my friend on girls weekend at polish seaside. I use Blue Fern Garden: In Bloom as background paper and pices from Timeless and Calling Cards as elements in my composition. I use also Quilted Page Panel , Rose Bouquet and Precious Memories as title to my work





Second work is about waiting. For spring, for changes with photo of only flowers . As background I use 
Blue Fern Garden: Boudoir paper and Calling Cards. to composition i use chippies Beaded Strings and Rose Bouquet. Winter Titles and Picture Perfect are used as title



My last work for today is Project life page with pictures of my little model. I use
Picture Perfect, Directions and The Optimist Word Set


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, lovely soft colours. Love how you have left some of the chipboard bare. Your Project Life is just adorable. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete