Sunday, May 22, 2016

Attic Charm Layout and Video Tutorial by Marilyn Rivera

Hello everyone! Today I would like to show you a page and video tutorial with the new beautiful Attic Charm collection. I also share a second project using the Tranquility collection.
Let's take a look...
  I had so much fun working with the new beautiful  Attic Charm collection. I selected the pretty "Mercantile" paper and the Attic Charm flower to create this page.  I added embossing powder in Pearl color to the Remember Moments chipboard and to the Lattice chipboard, too.
.  



The title is the Remember Moments chipboard.

These butterflies in the background were stamped with The Bourbon Street stamp.

Blue Fern Supplies:
Attic Charm collection-Mercantile, Calling Card papers
chipboard- Remember Moments, Lattice
Embossing Powder- Pearl, Petal
Flower- Attic Charm flower


Enjoy the Video Tutorial!



"SERENITY"
My second project is inspired in the May sketch and I worked with the Tranquility collection.
This beautiful paper is called "Hushed".   I apply distress ink to all 
The Looped Frames chipboard and the Serenity word.  The Tranquil Roses and Lilies flowers give the perfect touch to my page. Let's take a look at a the details...







Blue Fern Products:

Tranquility collection- Hushed, Calling Cards papers
chipboard- Looped Frames, Serenity/Calm/Hushed chipboards
flower- Tranquil Roses and Lilies


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn Rivera



3 comments:

  1. The wedding layout is absolutely beautiful.....just love the softness of it. I started watching the video, all tensed up and by the end i'm calm and soothed by all that beauty.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn's pages are always so very exquisite and elegant. I very much enjoy Marilyn's video processes as well.

    ReplyDelete