Friday, May 13, 2016

May inspiration by Bec

Hi there, today I have my May projects for you.

Beach Wedding Canvas


First up I have a canvas I made as a belated wedding gift for a friend


I began by covering the canvas with the new Tranquillity Collection papers: Serenity and Jubilation. I then used what was left over from these papers to make a photo mat.  


I distressed the edges of all the papers and I added modeling paste with a stencil to the background of the canvas.


I used the Persian Ornament Chipboard piece to go under the photo, I coloured this with the Mushroom Embossing Powder.
For the title Love Always I used two different embossing powders in Snow and Seven Seas.


To finish off I embellished this canvas with some of the gorgeous new Blue Fern flowers. I used Courtship Blooms, Courtship Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies.


Blue Fern Studios Products used: 
Papers: Tranquillity Collection -  Serenity and Jubilation
Chipboard:  Persian Ornament  Love Always
Embossing Powder: Mushroom, Snow and Seven Seas
Flowers: Courtship Blooms, Courtship Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies.

Mini Beach Shadow Box


My next Project is a mini shadow box made with the Tranquillity Collection


I used the Tranquillity paper Jubilation to line the squares inside the box as well as the outside edges and bottom of the box.


Then I used the Seven Seas Embossing powder to colour the top surfaces of the box.
I filled the mini bottles with the Gulf Coast and Blue Ice Glitters


I coated all the Seaside Seashells chipboard pieces with white sand texture paste, and when this was dry I rubbed a little distress ink over the surfaces.


I finished with off with a few real sea shells and Courtship Blooms, Courtship Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies.



Blue Fern Studios Products used: 
Papers: Tranquillity Collection -  Jubilation
Chipboard:  Seaside Seashells
Embossing Powder: Seven Seas
Glitter: Gulf Coast & Blue Ice
Flowers: Courtship Blooms, Courtship Roses and Tranquil Roses and Lilies.

The Future Belongs to Those who Believe on the Beauty of Their Dreams


And finally today I have a layout to share which I made with the Serendipity collection


I used the Serendipity Fascination paper as my background for this layout, I added some mists and texture pastes for colour and interest. Then I used the Serendipity papers Glee and Calling cards to make a photo mat.


I used the whole Natural Sprigs Set pack and covered all the pieces with white crackle paste. When the paste was dry I coloured them with a green mist and brown distress ink.


To colour the Folkart Frame I used Liquid Pearls in Bisque
For my title I cut one to the calling cards up and spread the words over my page


Blue Fern Studios Products used: 
Papers: Serendipity Collection - Fascination, Glee & Calling Cards
Chipboard:  Natural Sprigs Set & Folkart Frame


Thanks for Looking

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment