Thursday, May 19, 2016

May Inspiration by Karolina

Hi everyone! It's Karolina here and I would like to show you my three projects I made for May's inspiration. Two of them are layouts with our newest collection Tranquility and a third one is a canvas. Ok, let's start!

Dare to Dream

Like I said, I prepared a canvas using a lot of beautiful chipboard. First I covered a canvas with a old book, an then I built my composition. I used three different ways of coloring chipboards - with chalk paints (ornate heart), with ink and glossy accents (Dare to dream) and with ebony embossing powder (Mini Flourishes).



I also added some flowers from Tranquil Roses and Lilies set. They match perfectly!





Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Chipboard: Ornate Heart, Dare to dream, Mini Flourishes
Embossing Powders: Ebony
Stamps: Forever, Brocade Texture
Flowers: Tranquil Roses and Lilies


Boys will be boys:

My second project is a layout. I used new Blue Fern Studios Tranquility collection. Always when I get new papers I try to use them in a different way than it may seem. That's why I decided to make this messy, boyish layout using a vintage but I think also romantic collection.






Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Papers: Tranquility collection - Calm, Jubilation, Patience, Peaceful

Chipboard: Boys will be boys, Mini ring panel, Spare Parts, Directions

Embossing Powders: Ebony

Stamps: Makind plans, Widgets, Forever
Spring fever

And the last but not least my third project is also a layout, but this time it is a very colorful and spring proposal. I also used Tranquility collection to show you the versatility of this collection.







Blue Fern Studios Products Used:

Papers: Tranquility collection - Calm, Jubilation, Patience, Peaceful

Chipboard: Spring Iris - Small, Spring Fever, Quilted page panel, Beaded strings

Embossing Powders: Ebony, Cotton Candy

Stamps:  Forever, Arcadia Texture


No comments:

Post a Comment