Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Tranquility Layouts and video tutorial by Keren Tamir



Hi everyone,

Its Keren here on the Blue Fern Studios blog with two projects using the new Tranquility collection.

"By the Sea"


I used the Jubilation paper as the background because I love the woodgrain effect for my beach layout.
I have a video tutorial below on how I created this project.






Blue Fern Studios Products:

Tranquility Jubilation paper
By the sea chipboard
Crackle bits- from new Attic Charm collection (coming soon)
Blue Fern Studios blooms
Fern embossing powder
Oatmeal embossing powder
Sea mist embossing powder
Pearl embossing powder
Snow embossing powder

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

"Happy"

This is another layout I created with the Tranquility collection this month.
It has different tones which shows the versatility of this collection.


I used the bourbon stamp to create the textured background. I stamped and embossed using the Auburn embossing powder.


The Shrine chipboard frame was first embossed in Mushroom embossing powder and then stamped and embossed with the Auburn embossing powder.


The romantic dangle was embossed in the Chilli Powder embossing powder. I also used it to stamp and emboss the butterflies in the background.
All the flowers are also from Blue Fern Studios as they've now started selling matching flowers to their collections.



Blue Fern Studios Products:
Tranquility- peaceful
Tranquil blooms
Romantic page dangle chipboard
Shrine frame chipboard
Optimist word set chipboard
Bourbon street stamp
Embossing Powder auburn
Embossing powder mushroom
Embossing powder chilli powder





Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment