Sunday, July 13, 2014

Three cards by Marie-Josée

Hello all!

Today, I am featuring three cards that I created with the Ombré Dreams collection. Here they are!

For the first card, I used the Shannon's Dream and Joyce's Dream papers.

 
I also used two pieces of chipboard, a piece of the Layering Stems (altered with Silks Acrylic Glazes) as well as the Country Picket Fence (altered with Gelatos). I cut the fence because it was too big for my card.
 

For the second card, once again, I used the Shannon's Dream and Joyce's Dream papers.

I also used two pieces of chipboard, a piece of the Berry Stems set as well as a piece from the Little Baskets set. Both were altered with mists.



For the third card, I used the Charlotte's Dream and Shannon's Dream papers. I also used the Village Sign Post chipboard, altered with Silks Acrylic Glazes.





1 comment: