Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NEW Products for July!

Always bringing you fresh, new designs, here we are today with some fabulous new chipboard pieces to add to your collection! 

From trendy to whimsical to elegant, we've got you covered...

Chunky Words Set

Fall Acorns

Mini Flourishes

Forest Friends

Handsome

Hello Summer

Jeweled Treasure Frame

Olga's Layered Balloon

Ornate Frame

And of course we're always interested in your feedback!

Which are your favorite(s)??

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful designs! my favs are balloon and hello summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH man I just placed an order...I totally would have bought all these :( I love them all ! Really love the balloon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the balloon and the forest friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely designs! I liked the Jeweled Treasure Frame! And Hello Summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini flourishes and the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeweled Treasure Frame is ma favorite, or maybe the balloons, oh no it's Ornate Frame.... OMG I can't choose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jeweled treasure frame and the flourishes are my favorites - can be used with several different pages/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Forest Friends and the Ornate Frame. Thanks for sharing a sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete